Coastal Crafters Carnival ...... Craft and Quilt Event at Toogoom,Queensland near Hervey Bay

Held on Wednesday 18 July 2012. WATCH THIS SPACE for the next Carnival in 2014.





Entry fee included morning tea, lunch, entertainment, lucky draws, stalls, quilt and craft exhibits.







Saturday, July 24, 2010

On the stage in 2010

We had lots of door prizes and raffles to draw as well as Jacky Hens quilt trunk show.  Sally from Dreamswork  talking about photography and Jacky and Jean hamming it up with jokes and a skit about a pussy who met a dire fate.  Not bad legs in those black tights Jean!!  I even played up being on my crutch with a touch of Pirates of the Carribean.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine, looks like you all did a great job while enjoying yourselves. Well done. I was really sorry to have missed it. Maybe next year? (I'll bring my own chair!)

    ReplyDelete